A message from Arc3 Gases regarding Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
Arc3 Gases’ first priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, our customers, our suppliers and the communities in which we operate. With the growing concern about the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we want you to know that we are closely monitoring this situation and updating our processes so we can continue to safely and effectively serve our customers.
Some of our updated processes include:
- Our sales staff is practicing social distancing–customer contacts will temporarily be limited to phone calls, texts or emails.
- Our delivery personnel are practicing social distancing–they are delivering products only as needed, in as efficient and timely a manner as possible, and not requiring signatures.
- Most showrooms are now open for business with additional safeguards in place. Please contact your location prior to your visit to get up to date status as to if your branch showroom is open or if we have a modified opening as per below.
- We are restricting customer access to some showrooms in counties that have above average Covid rates. We are constantly monitoring and updating these locations.–we are directing walk in customers to our dock area, where we will take their order and retrieve their products for them while they remain in their vehicle. If possible, we ask that you call in orders ahead of time so that we can have them ready before you arrive.
- We have advised all of our employees to follow the public health authorities’ guidance and recommendations regarding personal hygiene and travel.
- We have restricted business travel and encouraged our employees to utilize technology to conduct business meetings.
One thing that we ask of you is to please help our delivery personnel be as efficient as possible by creating a single point for product drop off and cylinder exchange where possible.
We are constantly monitoring our supply channels to ensure that we have ample quantities of products we supply to our customers. If we see any supply disruption, we will immediately contact customers who may be impacted.
Arc3 will continue to closely monitor this situation and adjust our processes accordingly.
Please directly contact your local branch with any issues or concerns.
We value your partnership, remain committed to providing you with the products that you need, and appreciate your continued support during this challenging time.